Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Welcome, Ryan Daniel Spencer


The newest member of the Stephensen-Spencer Family has finally arrived. This afternoon, Ryan Daniel Spencer was born.

The past 9 months haven't slowed Nikki down much - - SuperMom Nikki even taught her step aerobics class last night! That amazes me, because I'm sure I couldn't have kept up with her during that class - - and I have no excuses! (Well, no valid ones anyway.)
I've been so blessed to have a sweet son and daughter-in-law who have let me stay in the room while each of my grandchildren have been born. That is an experience that I will be forever grateful for. This time, Megan and Emily joined as well. Dr. Huff was amazing (as usual) and turned it into a biology/anatomy class for the girls. :-)
Sweet Ryan joins his brothers Ethan, Josh, and Blake. Combined with Dad Josh, they can have their own basketball team! Congratulations to Josh and Nikki for this beautiful addition to your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment